50% Filipino + 50% White = 100% Fresh Daily.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nesquik Chocolate Milk=Childhood


Because we're staying at a hotel that doesn't serve free breakfast, we had to stop off at a convenience store last night to purchase what we would eat for this morning's breakfast. My sister and I sat in the car while my parents went in and all we could do was pray they got something good for us.

I didn't know what they'd gotten and wasn't really interested in finding out because I was so exhausted from a strenuous day of walking and not freezing my phalanges off at Disney's Hollywood Studio. You can imagine my delight when I opened the fridge this morning and found a bottle of Nesquik chocolate milk.

I don't know if anyone else has the same feelings about Nesquik, but when I was just a tot, it was a treat because my parents didn't want to spoil us with junk food. But there's something about the taste of it that when it hits your taste buds, you just have the feeling that you're a prepubescent child once more. The feeling is similar towards Cap'n Crunch cereal for me too.

I guess I enjoy reminiscing about childhood's relations to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment