50% Filipino + 50% White = 100% Fresh Daily.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Calf Workouts

So, this is gonna sound odd, but ever since around middle school, I've been told I have rather scrawny calves. I hoped that soccer and swimming and frisbee would change that, but alas, they remained skinnier than usual.

I recently discovered various methods of calf workouts to quickly enhance size, strength, and definition. I've decided that my favorite is fairly easy, requires no extraneous equipment, and can be done extremely frequently.

It involves walking on your tiptoes. Yes, it's that simple. It doesn't have to be extremely noticeable, just like every time you step forward, slightly lift your body up onto your toes, then repeat on your other foot. Though nowhere near their desired size yet, I've noticed after about a week, that mine are sore but I believe they look a tad more defined and larger. I'm prepared to continue this daily exercise until I achieve my desired leg muscularity. I shall prevail!

But, please. Don't make fun of the way I walk if you do happen to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment