50% Filipino + 50% White = 100% Fresh Daily.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Colour me

How do you do?
No, I am not Chinese, I am Filipino.
Yes, the Philippines.
Yes, Filipino.

Oh?
So that’s where you got that yellow skin.
Jet black hair?
Oh, so you’ve had spicy tuna rolls?
Not me either.
Oh, so you’ve been to Comic-Con?
I find it boring.

Yeah, we have towns in New York and San Francisco.
It was a mighty nice of you.
I don’t know where to get good sake.
Still not me.
No, I don’t know how they make the purses look so real.
No, I don’t wear this everyday, I just left Tae Kwan Do practice.
Thank you, I like your black, thick framed glasses, too.
I don't have a dojo.
No, I don’t watch Dragonball-Z.
No I didn’t invent Pokémon,
But I did collect the cards.
No, I’m not looking at the sun.

These are my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment