50% Filipino + 50% White = 100% Fresh Daily.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sincerely...

To whom it may concern
From the elephant in the room
Based on my observations
I sense impending doom.

But it's not the way you think
Not a normal sense of ruin
You're speaking different languages
In which none of you is fluent.

You can't credit a third-party
With fueling the complications
It's evident that your specialty
Is not communication.

Sincerely, here I sign
The elephant in the room
Learn from what I say I have seen
And rather, you may bloom.

Now here is a message from
The spying fly on the wall
At least he likes to think that he
Is O, so very small.

I've seen your many hardships,
I've seen you have a ball
But I implore you to refrain
From getting me involved.

I've grown accustomed to
The events that here transpire
But I have a feeling that pretty soon
The house just may catch fire.

Sincerely, I conclude
From the fly, humble and wee
I imagine envy fills your hearts
For I am truly free.

No comments:

Post a Comment